1. An appeal is submitted by the applicant on completion of complex testing until 13:00 the next day after the announcement of the test results and is considered by the appeal commission within 24 hours.
2. The applicant must have his identity card, permit to complex testing.
The admission application to the selection committee of KazNU named after Al-Farabi must be accompanied by:
- certificate or diploma of basic vocational (technical and vocational) or secondary vocational (post-secondary) educational institution (original);
- 3 х 4 photos – 6 pcs;
- Medical certificate form 086-U;
- A copy of the form 063 (immunization chart);
- Certificate of UNT and complex testing;
- Certificate of educational grant (if available);
- a copy of the identity card.