The list of required documents:
1) Copy of identity card – 2 PCs.
2) Diploma (original)
3) Photos 3x4 – 6 pieces
4) Medical certificate 086Y form
Submission of documents starts from 1 July to 20 August 2017 in Almaty, Timiryazev street 46, building, GUK-3, Admissions. Telephone number: +7 727 377-33-66 the application form should be fiilled only by applicant .
Terms of admission:
• For the second higher education will be held an interview;
• After College graduation will be conducted the complex testing.
For training using distance learning technologies, the student should:
• apply for training with the use of the DOT;
• during the orientation week (beginning of school year) mandatory training for working with electronic distance learning system (DLS) to fill in the questionnaire user DLS and sign an individual training plan and individual training schedule for the current academic year;
• receive the data for the system of distance learning and confirm the contact information provided in the application form user (e-mail address and contact phone numbers);
• perform the individual training plan according to the individual schedule of the process and approved academic calendar;
• at the end of theoretical training, at the stipulated dates . The student should come to Al-Farabi University to pass the examination session in writing form;
The learning process
Training takes place remotely in the learning management system. Duration of one semester – 8 weeks. After the end of the semester in the examination period (10-12 days), the student should come to the university named after Al-Farabi.
In the period of theoretical training, the student learns discipline through the electronic system of distance learning, where he provided with all teaching materials (lecture notes, video lectures, presentations), assignments (tests, writing assignments, group discussion) and the possibility of online (chat, audio-video conferences) and offline (correspondence, discussion forum) consultation with teachers.
During the academic semester the student through the assignments in the distance learning system, the student can receive a maximum of 100 points of 200 possible, for each discipline. At the end of a semester, within the established date, the student should come to Al-Farabi university to pass deliveration session where the student can score the remaining 100 points in each discipline.
The academic calendar for the 2016/2017 learning year.
• Orientation week – 05-12.09.16
• First semester – 26.09.16-19.11.16
• I session – 28.11.16-10.12.16
• II semester – 23.01.17-18.03.17
• Session II – 27.03.17-08.04.17